Okay, been tagged several times now, so I guess I’ll give it a go.
1. I’m a south paw, but I tend to use my right hand for random menial tasks, like cutting with scissors.
2. I have a big hero fetish. Not super heroes, but your average person that acts exceptionally concerned or protective. Bonus points if they try to hide it behind an unconvincing scowl.
3. Genuine chivalry also makes me weak in the knees. You see so little of it these days that it really makes me swoon. And flowers. Oh god. Please give me flowers.
4. I was a Girl Scout when I was little. I still love the thin mint cookies.
5. I have never, ever owned a Barbie doll (or anything similar). All of my toys when I was a kid were stuffed animals. But now I collect BJDs, so figure that one out.
6. I sleep 10-12 hours a day. I think I may be part cat or something.
7. I’m not very superstitious but I still avoid the number 13 and knock on wood. Just in case.
8. I don’t like to party or get drunk. I find alcohol in general unappealing, but on occasion I’ll have a fruity drink like a margarita.
9. I believe in ghosts. Or rather, I believe in the paranormal.
10. My mother actually wanted to name me Celesse instead of Samantha, so when I was first getting on the internet I thought it was amusing to use it for a screen name. Now ironically it has become as much my name as Samantha is.
i was wondering if you could offer a bunny hat for kids in your shop i would buy it (my son is 6 months and I would kill to see him in one of your hats)!! and another thing do your shop deliver to Middle East?
I have had several request for child-sized hats, so I may look into that in the near future :) And yes, I do ship to the Middle East!
I tried to find it on the shop page, but I couldn't and I thought it might not hurt to ask here. I hope it's okay. My husband and I are stationed overseas, so we have an APO address. Does the shop ship to APO addresses?
I don’t see why we couldn’t :) As long as the delivery point is valid, it should make it there.