Okay, been tagged several times now, so I guess I’ll give it a go.
1. I’m a south paw, but I tend to use my right hand for random menial tasks, like cutting with scissors.
2. I have a big hero fetish. Not super heroes, but your average person that acts exceptionally concerned or protective. Bonus points if they try to hide it behind an unconvincing scowl.
3. Genuine chivalry also makes me weak in the knees. You see so little of it these days that it really makes me swoon. And flowers. Oh god. Please give me flowers.
4. I was a Girl Scout when I was little. I still love the thin mint cookies.
5. I have never, ever owned a Barbie doll (or anything similar). All of my toys when I was a kid were stuffed animals. But now I collect BJDs, so figure that one out.
6. I sleep 10-12 hours a day. I think I may be part cat or something.
7. I’m not very superstitious but I still avoid the number 13 and knock on wood. Just in case.
8. I don’t like to party or get drunk. I find alcohol in general unappealing, but on occasion I’ll have a fruity drink like a margarita.
9. I believe in ghosts. Or rather, I believe in the paranormal.
10. My mother actually wanted to name me Celesse instead of Samantha, so when I was first getting on the internet I thought it was amusing to use it for a screen name. Now ironically it has become as much my name as Samantha is.
Around the corner I have a friend,
In this great city that has no end,
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before I know it, a year is gone.
And I never see my old friend’s face,
For life is a swift and terrible race,
He knows I like him just as well,
As in the days when I rang his bell.
And he rang mine but we were younger then,
And now we are busy, tired men.
Tired of playing a foolish game,
Tired of trying to make a name.
“Tomorrow” I say! “I will call on Jim
Just to show that I’m thinking of him”,
But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,
And distance between us grows and grows.
Around the corner, yet miles away,
“Here’s a telegram sir,” … “Jim died today.”
And that’s what we get and deserve in the end.
Around the corner, a vanished friend.
Doki is just a character I created for fun. He doesn’t really have a story, he just loves dumplings. A lot.
Not yet, but I’m currently looking for the best way to offer one!